An almost endless hiking paradise is there waiting to be discovered by you in the middle of the Salzkammergut at the 'Ferienregion Traunsee'. Whether it’s a one-hour walk, a traditional hike or a "long, hard walk" spanning several days – the choice is yours, and means you can suit your hiking fitness level.
More than 50 kilometers of hiking trails are at your disposal. The Feuerkogel is the sunniest high plateau in Upper Austria. It is particularly suitable for leisure hikes as well as for extended mountain tours on the Höllengebirge in the Salzkammergut.
- Ascent/Descent Feuerkogel - walking time around 3 hours
- Alberfeldkogel – Europe Cross viewing point - around 1 hour
- Karst- & sinkhole adventure trail - walking time around 1.5 hour
- Helmeskogel viewing point – walking time around 1 hour
- Riederhütte - walking time around 2 hours
- Circular trail – Edeltal, Alberfeldkogel – around 2 hours
- Großer Höllkogel – walking time around ca. 2 ½ hours
- Helmeskogel – Spitzalm – Langwies – around 5 hours
- Crossing mountain range Höllengebirge – around 7 hours