Every Wednesday from 03/07/2019 to 04/09/2019: Alpine pasture hike, meeting point: 10.00 a.m., mountain station
On the Alpine pasture hike with the guided natural history tour you 'll learn about the interesting flora, the geological structure of the Höllengebirge with its karstic rocks and the impressive alpine world at the Feuerkogel. Participation is FREE of charge!
The guided tour is free when purchasing an ascent and descent ticket for Feuerkogel cable car. The Alpine pasture hike with the guided tour lasts around 2 hours.
- Date: Every Wednesday from 3rd July to 4th September 2019
- Meeting point: 10:00 a.m. at the mountain station of Feuerkogel cable car
- Participation on the guided tour ist FREE of charge!
Following the guided tour you can enjoy the day on the Feuerkogel and for example hike to one of the viewing points and have a stunning view to the amazing mountains of the 'Ferienregion Traunsee' in the Salzkammergut.
Every Wednesday in the Upper Austrian holiday the cable car journey on the Feuerkogel is for all kids FREE!
- Date: Every Wednesday from 10th July to 4th September
- Jahrgang: Children D.O.B. 2002 to 2011*
* Valid only when accompanied by an adult. From 2 children family proof (ID) is required.
Not valid for children’s groups.