Every Wednesday from 06.02.2019 to 27.03.2019: Guided snowshoe hike, meeting point: 10.30 a.m., Drachenparkhütte
Every Wednesday, guided snowshoe hikes are arranged by the Feuerkogel.
Together with a local guide from ski school Neuhuber, you'll explore the wintry alpine world on Upper Austria's sunniest spot and enjoy the fantastic panorama
- When: Every Wednesday, from 06.02.2019 to 27.03.2019
- Time: 10:30 a.m.
- Meeting point: Drachenpark hut near the mountain station of Feuerkogel cable car
- Duration of tour: approx. 2.5 hours
Participation is free of charge!
Depending on the weather, wind and mood, you'll hike up together to the Helmeskogel or European Cross on Alberfeldkogel mountain
Not included: Ascent and descent by Feuerkogel cable car and snowshoe equipment!
Tip:Rent the snow shoes at a very favourable tariff at ski rental Feuerkogel (mountain station)!
You need snowshoes? No problem, with our snowshoe ticket you get
- the cable car journey (ascent + descent) AND
- snowshoe rental (snowshoes + poles)
at a very reasonable combined price: adult = € 28.70 | child = € 13.60