Austria cable cars are considered to be mass transport (public transport) regarding the COVID-19 measures.
Therefore the following rules apply in the STATIONS of the cable car and in the GONDOLA:
- Protective mask requirements
- Please keep the safety distance (1 meter)
- The minimum distance of 1 meter is not possible / required in the cable car gondola!
Our employees of the Feuerkogel cable car are well trained and are available for questions and assistance regarding the Covid-19 protective measures.
For good and safe relation in public areas and on the mountain, we ask you to keep the following instructions:
- Protective mask requirement: In the gondolas and cable car stations protective mask requirement! Please also wear the mask where you cannot keep the minimum distance.
- Minimum distance: Keep the minimum distance of 1 meter to strangers (also during hiking, stop at viewing points and so on).
- Avoid shaking hands when greeting.
- Wash your hands several times a day.
- Sneeze or cough in the crook of the arm or in a handkerchief.
- Please note the hygiene signs to protect each other.
In the video of "WKO Austria/Fachverband der Seilbahnen" you'll find an overview of the currently applicable protective measures and rules (German).